- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup organic honey and agave nectar-dark (fill up 1/3 cup halfway with each…eyeballing it is fine)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine wet ingredients: pumpkin, honey, agave nectar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients (except chocolate).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate pieces. Batter will be thick.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Use finger or spoon to spread small amount of coconut oil on inside of liner to prevent sticking. Scoop batter into cupcake tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown on top and toothpick entered into center comes out clean.
- Place muffins on cooling rack. Once completely cool, enjoy!
For a printable version of the recipe: pumpkindarkchocolatechunkmuffins